Position: Human Resources Generalist
Job Type: Direct Hire
Location: Vermont, IL 61484
- Willing to pay for relocation costs!
Pay Rate: $50-$60K dependent upon experience
Will pay for relocation fees
Snelling has an immediate opening for a Human Resource Generalist in Vermont, IL. We are looking for an energetic and positive member to join a family owned and GROWING business to help keep our employees happy! This position will be responsible for Enrollment, Insurance, FMLA, Unions, Compliance, and other Human Resources responsibilities. The Human Resources Generalist should be able to work independently and demonstrate a proactive, problem-solving attitude. Job duties include:
- Yearly and Open Enrollment
- Insurance Claims
- Compliance with Labor Laws
- Maintaining the Employee Handbook
- Coordinate Training and certifications
- Updating Job Descriptions
- Employee disciplinary issues
- Reminding supervisors of Monthly/Yearly performance reviews
- Implementing Raises and retro payments
- Tracking and recognizing employee referrals
- Benefits orientations, including 401(k) participation
- Keeping track of employee PTO
- Assist with maintaining production roster
- Assist with providing HR metrics.
- Performs other HR related duties as assigned.
Human Resources Generalist Requirements:
- Positive Attitude and energy!
- At least 1-2 years of experience as a Human Resources Generalist
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Planning and Organizations Skills – Ability to establish priorities, work independently and proceed with objectives with little supervision
- Excellent attention to details. Ability to multi-task by handling several projects at the same time
- Confidentiality – Ability to handle employee sensitive information with discretion.
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR a plus
- Basic understanding of Employment Laws
- Excellent problem-solving skills with ability to react well to frequent changes.
Human Resources Generalist Preferred Skills:
- Understanding or experience working with Unions
- Full Medical, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Unlimited PTO with reasonable expectations and notification in advance
To Apply: Interested candidates should submit their resume for immediate consideration. Resumes will be reviewed as quickly as possible, and qualified candidates will be contacted to set up an interview. Snelling participates in E-Verify and is a drug free workplace. Candidates may be subject to drug testing.
About Snelling: Since 1951, Snelling has helped match exceptional people with exceptional opportunities, and we continue to set the standard of excellence in our field. By combining our award-winning history with industry-leading technology, our team has what it takes to connect you with the job opportunity you seek quickly and efficiently.
Keywords: Human Resources, Human Resources Generalist, Specialist, HR Generalist, HR Specialist
Arlington Heights, Illinois 60005
APPLY FOR JOB