Position: Machine Operator
Job Type: Temp to Hire
Pay Rate: $13-16/hr
Schedule: 1st 2nd & 3rd shift
Location: Buffalo, NY
Snelling Staffing is currently seeking experienced Machine Operators. These openings are for a client of ours in Buffalo, NY – interviews will be scheduled immediately. The Machine Operator will be responsible for setting up and operating production machines. Machine Operators will also be required to trouble shoot and diagnose any productions issues that may arise.
Machine Operator Responsibilities:
- Prepare and operate manufacturing machines
- Load and unload material and product onto the machine
- Machine operators will need to know why machines are not at peak performance, how to increase output and how to fix errors.
- Ability to read a blueprint or job orders to determine product specifications and tooling instructions
- Perform quality checks on production run – keep appropriate documentation.
- Inspect and troubleshoot machine as issues arise
Machine Operator Requirements:
- 1-2 years previous machine operator experience required
- Strong problem solving and math skills
- Ability to accurately follow a variety of work instructions
- Ability to multi-task on a variety of projects
- Ability to work hands on and be an active learner
- Must be authorized to work in the US
To Apply: Interested and qualified Machine Operator candidates should submit their resume for immediate consideration. Resumes will be reviewed as quickly as possible and qualified applicants will be contacted to set up an interview. If you have any additional questions, please call the Snelling office at 716-839-0207! We look forward to hearing from you!
Keywords: Machine Operator, production, manufacturing, quality control, hand tool, procedures, general labor, blueprint, inventory, equipment, efficiency, full time, machines, workstation, measuring
Amherst, New York 14226
APPLY FOR JOB