Snelling Staffing Services is looking for a Maintenance Technician. Under the direct supervision of the Regional Manager, the Maintenance Technician will be responsible for performing general maintenance and repairs on facility equipment and property structures, in addition to performing grounds maintenance. All work will be done in compliance with EPA, Hazmat and OSHA safety rules and regulations. If you have prior experience in a maintenance role, we encourage you to apply for this position today.
Maintenance Technician Features:
• Perform minor building, HVAC, plumbing, electrical and painting repairs as necessary
• Implement preventative maintenance measures
• Maintain inventory of repair equipment and supplies
• Complete inspections of offices and laboratories with Maintenance Manager
• Respond quickly in the event of an emergency, notify appropriate personnel and follow safety protocol
• Perform other maintenance duties as requested
• This position will entail standing for long periods and lifting heavy objects.
Maintenance Technician Skills:
• High school diploma/GED required
• unassisted Experienced in operating a variety of equipment, including snow blowers, lawn mowers and small hand tools
• Effective written and oral communication skills
• Able to work well with minimal supervision
• Ability to prioritize tasks and follow specified procedures
Maintenance Technician Benefits:
• Benefits-In-A-Card Insurance
• 401K options
• Weekly Electronic Pay
Interested and qualified candidates for the Maintenance Technician opening should submit their resume for immediate consideration. Resumes will be reviewed as quickly as possible and qualified applicants will be contacted to set up an interview.
If you have questions, please call Emily Blekking at (269)324-2715 or visit our website at www.snelling.com.
Kalamazoo, Michigan 49009
APPLY FOR JOB