Snelling Staffing Services is seeking a highly organized, hardworking and self-motivated candidate to join to our client's Route Accounting team. A successful candidate for this position will be a team oriented and customer focused individual that has a 'hit the ground running attitude'!
Route Accounting Description:
• Prepare, post and reconcile delivery tickets, load sheets, and invoices.
• Audit and reconciliation: Investigates over/shorts on load sheets and delivery tickets.
• Ticket control: Verifies tickets and load sheets against control sheet.
• Monitors completeness of Route Settlement packages
• Other duties as needed or assigned
Route Accounting Job Requirements:
• High school diploma or GED required.
• Experience preferred, but not required.
• Experience with food and beverage industry preferred, but not required.
• High level of professionalism.
• Experience in Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
• Ability to demonstrate a high degree of initiative.
Route Accounting Benefits:
• Benefits-In-A-Card Insurance
• 401K options
• Weekly Electronic Pay
Interested and qualified candidates for the Route Accounting opening should submit their resume for immediate consideration. Resumes will be reviewed as quickly as possible and qualified applicants will be contacted to set up an interview.
If you have questions, please call Kelsey Ackerman at (269)324-2715 or visit our website at www.kalamazoo.snelling.com.
Battle Creek, Michigan 49037
APPLY FOR JOB