Full time opportunity with an industry leading manufacturing company's East Houston Sales Office for a customer service oriented individual! Our client offers exceptional growth opportunities, and has been in business over 100 years!
Pay is up to $40k annually
Schedule: 7am to 4pm M-F
In this role your primarily responsibility is to provide quotes along with accurate data entry on orders for internal or external customers utilizing product knowledge, programs, and team members inside the Sales Department.
You will also partner with the Sales team to provide change orders according to established department policies and procedures, effectively monitor customer’s orders for accuracy, and prepare order documents before sending to the proper plant.
Other duties like assisting in answering incoming phone calls, requesting further information on orders that are deemed incomplete, or acknowledging orders in customer portals are also handled on a daily basis.
- At least 2 years of prior customer service or inside sales experience or in a similar role.
- Professionalism – Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Customer Service – Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Interpersonal Skills – Maintains confidentiality.
- Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions.
- Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and
- grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs;
- Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently.
- Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Attendance/Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on time.
Founded in 1951 by Lou and Gwen Snelling, Snelling is a staffing and recruiting pioneer, bringing innovative solutions to the industry. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, the award-winning Snelling network is comprised of more than 80 locations across the United States. Leveraging more than 65 years of proven performance, the experts at Snelling have what it takes to solve your complex staffing challenges or find the job opportunity you seek quickly and efficiently.
Our job is to match exceptional people with exceptional opportunities. Whether you're searching for your next opportunity or looking for qualified talent, trust the staffing and recruiting experts at Snelling to help you achieve more.
Awards and Recognition:
Staffing 100: Lee Elkinson, Chief Executive Officer
Best of Staffing® Client Satisfaction Diamond Award (2013-2018)
2018 Best of Staffing® Client Satisfaction
Award 2017 Largest Staffing Firms in the United States – Staffing Industry Analysts 2017 Largest North Texas Women-Owned Businesses – Dallas Business Journal 2017
Best Professional Search Firms – Forbes 2017
Best of Staffing® Client Satisfaction Award 2016
Best of Staffing® Talent Satisfaction Award 2016 Best of Staffing®
Houston, Texas 77029
$40000 Per Hour
APPLY FOR JOB