Senior Civil Engineering Estimator
Raleigh, NC or Tampa, FL or Knoxville, TN
Relocation Package Provided
$90,000-140,000 Base Salary DOE + Bonus
A national leading provider of civil construction & infrastructure projects is seeking a Senior Estimator to work closely with project management teams to evaluate projects for the utility, landfill, and heavy construction projects. You will launch your career to the next level, becoming an expert in heavy civil infrastructure projects, while earning extraordinary incentives!
The Senior Civil Engineering Estimator will achieve success by:
· Contributing to securing business and establishing relationships with potential clients
· Helping to provide customized solutions to customer needs by developing details proposals
· Providing quotations, cost estimates, and work specifications to subcontractors and vendors
· Assist with technical documentation and training
The Senior Civil Engineering Estimator will have:
· 5-10+ years of successful Heavy Civil Engineering Estimation (utility piping, water control, mass excavations, and landfill project work)
· Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Construction Management highly preferred
· Proficiency with Heavy Bid, Hard Dollar, or other estimating software
·Proficiency in Primavera P6 or MS Project preferred.
The Senior Civil Engineering Estimator will be rewarded with:
$85,000-140,000 Base Salary DOE
· Company performance bonus potential
· Exceptional Benefits Package
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision
- 401k 6% match
- IRA and Roth options
· Company vehicle or mileage reimbursement
· Set paths to advance your career as a Project Manager or Chief Estimator
· Opportunity to work with a reputable team where your achievements will be recognized!
Must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
This Company uses E-Verify to confirm identity and employment eligibility
Zephyrhills, Florida 33539.
APPLY FOR JOB