Snelling Healthcare is seeking extremely energetic team players to join outstanding healthcare facilities as a Registered Nurse/Licensed Practical Nurse, PRN – TTH, and Direct Hire positions are available!
The Registered Nurse/Licensed Practical Nurse must possess:
- Registered Nurse/Licensed Practical Nurse with current state license.
- Must have current/active CPR Certification
- Confirm that all nursing personnel assigned to you comply with the written policies and procedures established by this facility
- Excellent technical, assessment, and documentation skills.
- Customer service oriented with the ability to work well under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy with excellent organizational skills, the ability to prioritize, coordinate and simultaneously maintain multiple projects with high level of quality and productivity
- Excellent communication skills are essential
- Be familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Addresses problems/concerns of patient care as they arise
- Ability to adhere to all HIPAA regulations, and maintain client and patient confidentiality
- An ultra-professional, a friendly appearance and attitude
- A "people person" with outstanding compassion
The Registered Nurse/Licensed Practical Nurse will have:
MINIMUM 2 year experience as a Registered Nurse/Licensed Practical Nurse in hospital setting, physician office, etc.
DESIRED 2 years in Skilled Nursing Facility
As an employee with Snelling Healthcare, the Registered Nurse/Licensed Practical Nurse will receive:
****Weekly pay to either Direct Deposit or Global Cash Card
****Access to Voluntary Medical / Dental / Vision / Life / Disability Insurance
****Access to Voluntary 401 (k) after 30 days of service, with matching options after 1 year of service
************Extremely competitive salary****************
PRN and full time schedules available – pick up extra shifts to supplement, or work full-time
If you have the experience, professionalism, and vitality to excel as the Registered Nurse/Licensed Practical Nurse, contact Natalie Clevinger , and Apply Now!! You can see all of our postings on our website at https://knoxville.snelling.com/job-seekers-employment-opportunities
Pigeon Forge, Tennessee 37863
APPLY FOR JOB